FoodService Partners is committed to tailoring a food production and delivery program that meets each customer's goals and expectations.
Benefits of working with us include:
- FSP will create a meal production and delivery service plan that meets each customer's unique needs.
- FSP will design and build a central production cook-chill commissary for a customer with multiple sites and a need for at least 4,000 meals a day. Facilities served can be located 100 miles or more from the central production kitchen.
- FSP has a strong HACCP plan in place in all kitchens and has been inspected by State Departments of Health, JACAHO, FDA and an independent auditing firm. All inspections have been passed with high marks. All managers at FSP kitchens are ServSafe certified.
- FSP is a reliable, cost-effective production and delivery resource for customers who want to self-operate or for contract management companies who want to increase consistency, improve quality and reduce cost.
- FSP allows customers to reduce cost through labor savings, space and equipment savings, no inventory cost, one invoice and centralized quality control.
- Customers can focus their resources on patients, staff and visitors.
- FSP eliminates the need for customer's to recruit, hire, train and retain a skilled meal production labor pool.
- Customers are able to re-evaluate worker's compensation expense due to the shift of a high-risk labor pool to FSP's payroll.
- Customers can defer or avoid capital expenditures for kitchen upgrades and new equipment. Additional savings can be realized of costs related to utilities, equipment, facilities and maintenance.
- Principals of FSP will be directly involved in overseeing operations, customer service commitments and quality control.